Getting to be a sloth in London

I had my sloth day – packed my bags for Germany and then watched trashy UK tv. The cleaning lady arrived and as soon as she started vacuuming i fell asleep and slept until she left 2 hours later LOL


Woke up and chatted to the boy on skype for an hour before realising i better get a move on if i was to meet Alicia for dinner and drinks. Caught the bus and tubes with no problems and got there at exactly 6pm. While walking to Soho we did have a slight scare with what sounded like gunshots on the street near us. People were screaming and we just went inside a shop. First time I've ever been worried about my safety since leavign home.

We went Alicia's brothers apartment (Hi andrew!) and it was very noice indeed. Had some champagne on the balcony before setting off to a local pub for a beer. We decided to be lazy and got a cab to Covent Garden and went to a fabulous place for dinner (I've forgotten what its called!) where the cocktail list was just divine. We had a cocktail called a chocolate dipped strawberry – it was the most exquisite thing i've ever tasted. Pity I can't remember what was in it! The food was the best I've ever had and and it was quite cheap – only20 pounds for meal and cocktail and entre.



we all stuffed ourselves silly and caught another cab to a clbb near Alicia's for yet more cocktails LOL We got home rather early because of my flight but proceeded to chatter away for another 2 hours before Alicia fell asleep on the couch and I decided it was bedtime for me too. Managed to be clever enough to wake up before the alarm this morning and was all ready for my cab at 7am. The cabbie gave me a guided tour of London on the way in the airport so it was worth spening $40 on the fare instead of the tube!!

Am at the airport now petrified because it's all little planes that leave from here – you know ones with propellers LOL I hate little planes but oh well..........


Next time you hear from me I'll be in Deutschland!

 

Reader Comments



Health and Wellness you need to read Want to see more Girls? This time not smilling... Flickr Girls and Flickr Babes

How about Myspace Babes but no jailbaits? Or maybe you wanna learn more about Asian Travel and Travel Guides?

For real world travel top destinations travel guides visit that link.

Welcome to European Travel guides by real travelers

Thank you for taking the time to visit my European travel guide site Take a second to peak around and check out some of my collection of stories and fascinating facts about Europe and European travelers. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. If you have any European Travel Experience and want to be featured here, you may do so and drop me a line at dasianbong@yahoo.com. See you around!